YOU'LL NEVER HEAR SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE SAYING...Posted: 19th Apr 2015 by DG CORPORATE
I've met a lot of successful people from all walks of life over the past 10 years, to succeed like them you need to think like them.
Here are some phrases you'll never hear them say:
1. "I can't do that" - Successful people don't build walls around a problem, they make it a priority to solve issues as quickly as they can.
2. "I don't know what that is" - Successful people go and find out, ignorance isn't going to make you more successful.
3. "I do everything on my own" - Successful people don't. They surround themselves with a team of smart and savvy people that are as passionate about success as they are.
4. "That's too early or too late" - Just do what it takes to be there. Part of being successful is being at the right place at the right time.
5. "I don't need time off" - True success will see you working hard and enjoying your downtime too, while workload varies for everyone, taking time off will make you more successful.
Blog CategoriesAIM HIGH, CONFIDENCE BOOSTING TIPS, CORPORATE FASHION TIPS, COUPLES PHOTOSHOOT EXPERIENCE, EXPERIENCES, IMAGE 1ST, LinkedIn CORPORATE HEADSHOTS, PRESS, PROCRASTINATING, REVIEWS, SUCCESS TIPS
July, May, April