HOW IMAGE 1ST CAN HELP BOOST YOUR SELF-ESTEEMPosted: 23rd Apr 2015 by DG CORPORATE
We all experience a dip in self-esteem at some point in our lives.
The secret to boosting your self-esteem is to acknowledge what's making you feel so low. Like with most problems, there's normally a solution to help heal it, accept your weakness and then set a goal to improve your issues.
At IMAGE 1ST we often get calls from people asking us for a confidence boosting experience. I'm always amazed by those calls; for if you suffer from low self-esteem, calling a photography studio is a pretty brave move. The clients that call us have all recognised that they want to confront their self-esteem issues and tackle their problem headlong, and that's the biggest step in the right direction.
So how can an IMAGE 1ST photoshoot help boost your self-esteem & confidence?
1. Friendly environment. No egos here mean you're in good company, arrive with a positive attitude and you'll soon get over hurdle one, the fear of the unknown. After 5 minutes you'll find that you're already 50% relaxed.
2. Allow us to treat you, part of boosting your confidence is allowing yourself to be treated, don't be shy, we are here to make sure you have fun, we're the givers, we want you to take.
3. Face your fear. The words "I hate having my photo taken" is heard across many a photography studio. Well, we love taking photos of people that hate having their photos taken. The anticipation of the photoshoot might feel like torture, but the sense of accomplishment that will breed from your courageous leap forward will do far more for your self-esteem than if you avoid it.
4. Smile. Smiling can change your life. You're more attractive when you smile, you'll attract the right kind of attention when you smile. Smiling in your photos will inspire people to connect with you. Research has shown that if you smile in your online dating profile or LinkedIn headshot, you'll connect with more people. :-)
5. Over 100 positive reviews can't be wrong. Read what others have to say about IMAGE 1ST & DG CORPORATE. http://www.image1st.co.uk/testimonials
Blog CategoriesAIM HIGH, CONFIDENCE BOOSTING TIPS, CORPORATE FASHION TIPS, COUPLES PHOTOSHOOT EXPERIENCE, EXPERIENCES, IMAGE 1ST, LinkedIn CORPORATE HEADSHOTS, PRESS, PROCRASTINATING, REVIEWS, SUCCESS TIPS
July, May, April